I want to see how many sane people are left in this fandom.
Kami says: I hope you don’t get dissapointed.
Absolutely. They have both made mistakes, are flawed but so is real people.
would it kill the writers to write scenes where
- sam actually gets pissed off when dean says he’s fine and whines till dean breaks down and talks to him.
- sam makes dean coffee and hides all the alcohol/dumps the bottles down the drain while dean helplessly watches
- sam forces dean to go to bed at night and checks on him whether he’s sleeping, at least twice
- sam tells dean over and over to take it easy
- sam asks dean if he feels different because of the mark he has on his arm
- sam tells dean he is not alone in this
- sam tells dean no matter what happened in the past they are still brothers and dean needs to share some burden with him too
- (sam makes dean dinner with lots of vegetables in them, dean complains but sam doesn’t care)
- the whiny little brat brother resurfaces in sam
- dean gets annoyed at all the attention but he secretly feels loved and loves it
Help me, Sam.
That is the only thing I could hear from that expression on Dean’s face.
I don’t know myself anymore.
I need help but I don’t know how to ask for. or if to ask for.
This is all… too much. Too hard.
I don’t know if I can survive this.
I’ve got lost, I don’t know if I will ever find my way back.
(gif : x)
In which Sam spontaneously kisses Dean