Sam shivered as he leaned against the splintered wooden wall of the barn. His shoulder ached from his fight with the demon spawn Mar-Delok and his clothes were soaked from the cold rain which fell outside. He let the knife fall into the dust and turned to his brother.
Dean was shaken up. His chest was heaving with exertion and his shredded shirt was barely clinging to his muscular frame. Sam could see he was hurt.
"Hey. Are you ok?" Sam stepped closer and put his arms around Dean. "We’re going to get out of this, they can’t keep us here long."
The brothers huddled together in the dark as the sound of the rain drumming on the roof eased their fears of pursuit. Despite the cold outside and the demons who, even now, must be approaching, the warmth of their embrace comforted them.
And then Sam caressed Dean’s clavicle.
"This is wrong," said Dean.
"Then I don’t want to be right," replied Sam, in a husky voice.
Can we please stop and appreciate this for a minute?
list of things you should never say to your brother, ever
- 'i get all tingly when you take control like that'
- 'be my valentine?'
- 'okay honey?' before slapping his ass
- add his name in the list of ‘hottest psychic’
- 'aw he's playing hard to get, thats cute'
- answering ‘you love it’ when he tells you he likes your outfit
- 'oh you shake it up baby'
- raising your eyebrows suggestively with an apprecitiave look on your face after saying stuff like ’nice outfit’ ‘nice shorts’
- and also you probably shouldnt stare at his lips when he talks like you might want to kiss him, ever ever ever
- DONT SLAP HIS ASS
- dont share looks that scream ‘sex’
- dean stop
"Yeah I know, you wouldn’t have done the same for me."
That one really hurt me.
It shows that Dean’s still bitter about it, still hurt by the fact that Sam wouldn’t save him no matter the costs and that Sam still hasn’t gotten around to explain what he really meant - that he wouldn’t save Dean if it meant forcing an angel into his brother’s body, against his will and lying to him, with all the disastrous consequences that had.
Guys, come on, can’t you talk already?!
jensen making fun of his own bowlegs
*dying of laughter*
Why have I never seen this before?
He’s not making fun of his bowlegs. He is demonstrating Jared riding the little horse they got him for the Western episode.